Sunday, May 20, 2012

Edgy Prom Makeup looks :)

Ugh, school really does take over your life.

 I'm sorry for the delay! I can't wait till 

summer so I can play around with my makeup!!

 I'm doing 2 girls makeup for prom this year

 and they both want something different! I hope

 you guys like it! I haven 't done there makeup 

yet since its on June 2nd, but heres some 

pictures to get the idea.

 The first look is just a bunch of electric 

colors, isn't she awesome for wanting this look?!!?



The second is just a purple feminine smokey 

eye, but there is a vibrant electric purple in

 the center.  obsessed with it.  


What do you guys think?

4 comments:

  1. So cool, especially the first one! I loved it so much that I recreated it (have you seen it yet?) lol You are truly so inspiringggggggg! <3 And the girls are gonna LOVE their makeup.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww, thank you Huda!! Its been so long since ive been blogging! youre sooooo lucky you are off school! youve got so much time to blog. lol jealous!

      Delete
  2. you should make youtube videos , i would watch them!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am entering a makeup contest! ill put the video on my blog as soon as I edit it :)

      Delete