Monday, April 2, 2012

Prom look #1 !

 Hello everyone! I want to do a prom series, just because prom is coming up, and I am sure there are a lot of girls who want to save money for prom, since it's already so expensive!  This look is very simple, and gorgeous! 

If you have a very over the top, STATEMENT dress, I feel like this would be a great look since you don't want to go crazy with the makeup and dress, you want to have just one focus.  
How to get the look:
As always, Apply that primer!! Next apply a white creme base, I used NYX jumbo pencil in "Milk".  Once that's complete, Apply a very shimmery white to the tear duct, and bring it up a little further than 1/3 of the lid. Then, take a shimmery navy color and apply it to the rest of the lid. Blend the 2 colors together. Then apply a light grey color to the crease, you dont want it to be too dramatic, just some defintion to the eye.  Next, apply a brow bone color, add a wing liner, mascara and some black eyeliner and you are finished! Simple right?  This look will be flattering on all skin types and eye colors.  I hope you enjoyed :)
How was your prom experience if you went? If not, did you want to go? Or are you excited for prom?

10 comments:

  1. Looooooove that tear duct color! Totally brings light to your eyes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOVE IT! its from physicians formula, its the baked eyeshadow trios!

      Delete
    2. Oh my god, I totally used to have that one! Wait, I think I still do lol

      Delete
    3. ahhahaha, too much makeup cant even keep track ;)

      Delete
  2. i love the light insides! i use susan posnick's eyeliner... it's awesome. it has eyeliner on one end (black) and a sponge applicator of silver eyeshadow on the other end. would be perfect for this look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds awesome! I should definitely try that out :)

      Delete
  3. Love this look! I really wanna try this out but i'm sure it won't look half as good on me. You are so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you kidding me? You are so gorgeous! It will absolutely amazing on you :)

      Delete